Sunday, March 28, 2010

update!





We had such a full weekend and MANY MANY trips to Lowes. My parents came up and My awesome dad helped Steven install our new counter tops. It all started friday with a trip to the tile store to pick out my decorative tiles. After that the tile work began. It was sooooo much more work than I thought it would be. All afternoon on friday , all day sat and sunday morning we tiled. We did stop saturday night to take my dad to dinner for all his help. It was nice to sit and relax after a long day. Now the painting begins! My Mother in law who is so great to always help me paint anything is coming in the morning and let the paint flow!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look, can't wait to see the paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAH!!!! It will be nice to get it done so you can have your kitchen back. It looks great though.

    ReplyDelete