Thursday, March 11, 2010

Such a slacker!

WOW I have been such a slacker lately! SO here is what has been going on in the Blackburn home! Saturday me and Steven went and saw the movie Avatar. I know I know we are a little behind the rest of the world. It was really good! Then we went to our favorite restaurant Corbins after which we went and tried a new frozen yogurt place in Syracuse. It was a ton of fun. So then sunday I had a headache which at the time I didn't realize would turn into the flu on monday! So onto monday and tuesday both were spent with a headache and body aches. Wednesday I crawled out of bed and stumbled down the stairs to clean my house because they finally were bringing my new fridge. It was delivered and looks great. I LOVE the fridge on top. Why did someone not think of this 20 years ago! On to today not much today . I have a couple of photo shoots coming up that will be fun! I am totally excited for these. They will be all my creativity they will let me take whatever kind of photo's look great! :) This weekend not much either though. You know the same ol same ol. Grocery shopping at walmart, fixing the dishwasher, try try try to get feeling better. That I have found is soooooo hard as a mother you just cant get sick! As I lay in bed with a headache and body ache's with kids wanting me to do EVERYTHING. I fondly think back to those days when I could lay in bed sick watching tv and any time I needed anything I would YELL at mom and what ever I needed would appear minutes latter. Now I beg my children PLEASE for the love of your mother please get me a bottle of water to which there reply is one of "ahhhhhh why me I'm busy get someone else" to which my reply is NOW DANM IT! It will take me 10 painful minutes to go get it and them 1 grrrrrrrrrr! Then my sweet steven comes home and will get me anything! Oh how I love that man.

1 comment:

  1. seems busy to me!!! Looks like everything is going good, I am very glad. We need to get together

    ReplyDelete