Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally!



                                                                         So today I have finally found a moment to update you all on my going's and coming's. Well I have went on both Rachel and Hunter's field trips in the last week. They were both so much fun to go and be with each of them. It is neat to see how your kids interact with their classes. With Hunter I went to the children's museum at the gateway and with rachel I went to Antelope Island.
This weekend I have my parents coming to visit till monday. On sunday my family is coming for a BBQ at my house. What I am looking forward to most is Steven gave me a gift card to tai pan for mothers day so I am going there on friday! On monday we are going to take our kids to knoles to ride motorcycles and 4-wheelesrs. Can't wait! So it will be a really busy weekend. I have been cleaning my house and will be till. I was able to get some fun photo's at Antelope Island. I love to take photo's so I will post a few from both field trip's. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will update with photo's Tuesday if not sooner!

1 comment:

  1. So, you have an insane life right now, don't you. I can't wait to go on Emma's field trip to the zoo, I think it's great to spend that time with your kids. I get one fairly easy week next week until my summer explodes. I hope I don't die.

    ReplyDelete