Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day




Happy Mothers Day to all!
I was sitting outside today watching my kids play as steven was BBQ'ing thinking. I was trying to imagine everything my mom gave up to do, buy, or make for her children. You know you will never, ever appreciate all that your mother did or sacrificed  for you until you are a mother yourself. Especially the more children I have had. How unselfish you have to be when you are a mother BUT it doesn't matter. Anything I have I would gladly give my children without thought.
It was not only my mother but others who have been there Like Aunt's, Grandmother's, and those Friends who are mother's. When you are a mother it is like a club anyone who is a mother beams with pride as you share stories of your children. Not all women are mothers but a very elite few have the heart of a mother. These are the women who are there to hear every story and detail of you and your children's day's,who listen, laugh and sympathize with you.  Thank you to all these women Grandmother's, Mother's, Aunt's, Sister's, and Friends and  Thank you  to my Father in Heaven for letting me a part of this wonderful group!

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful.. you are a great Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trista you are very wise in your years. I think if you were to sset on a pillow and try to levitate like in all those movie you could. I bow to you OH smart one in all your wisdome. HEEEE HEEE j/k That was awsome. Keep upi yiou brilliance. talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete