Saturday, May 9, 2009

My birthday!

So today is my Birthday! However I have declared I will celebrate my b-day the end of may. You may be wondering why . Well I am tired of getting a two for one special every year! My b-day always fall's right before, after or the day of mothers day. Sooooo I have decided to separate them.
 So yes I am still Excited to have people call and tell me Happy B-day and yes there is one of you out there who hasn't called yet and you know who you are. So lets just say it You have called every year for so long you cant stop now (LOL) but you know I still love you. I love my birthday I always have. I never get upset about getting older cause well It just doesn't bother me. Anyway I found some gorgeous Gerber Daisies at walmart to day so I bought one to plant in my yard. I have been doing flower pots for all over my yard. When I get them all done I will post photo's.
So I have a really yummy meal planned for tomorrow I will let all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment