Monday, May 25, 2009

Good times and Good friends



Let me start by saying what a fun sunday I had! All of my family minus Alisha and wade were at my home. We had a BBQ on sunday and then played cranium compliments of Adam and Janice (Thanks)! We had so much fun! We all laughed so hard and had such a good time. We had wanted to have it outside but as most know It rained all day. So we were cramped in the house and had the best time. I think such great memories are made of fun family get together's.  The kind you sit and talk about with each other for years! I truly cant wait for our family camp trip!
Now let me explain the photo's above! We have some awesome friends who as you can tell He is a Salt Lake City Police Officer. Well they stopped by the other day with his bike and some SLC Police Badge tattoo's (which my boys LOVED). Well my boys were over the moon and got to get their photo's taken on his bike. Well since then everyone from family to the cashier at walmart have heard about our friend Cody the cop and sitting on his bike! Life is so nice when you have Good Family and Great Friends!

1 comment: