Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today I am just going to post some random photo's and my ever so interesting thoughts on each!
This is our new tent. I had to buy a bigger one this one is a 12 person it is 12x14. It is HUGE I love it. Our last one we would put 2 full size air mattresses and one single and it would be wall to wall beds. We could not even walk in it without stepping on a bed.
Well this one steven set it up sat night and we put 1 full size and 1 single air mattresses in it and I will tell you there was still room for 4 more full size ones! Oh happy am I.



This is Ty licking the beater  after I made Dirt Dessert (Yummy). 
Now I am a Mother 
who believes in "If  you are going to lick a beater you at least want something on their to lick". So I always give them a good healthy dunk before handing them to the kids.







                                                                                                                                                                              
  Do you remember as kids the feeling of flying when you were on a swing? I just knew I was swinging as high as the top of the house. Oh to feel like I was flying again.









Oh to look at life again like a child. No worries, Carefree, and to feel the wind on your face as you pedaled your bike as fast as you could up the street!





These are just some of the reasons I love to be around my kids. Nothing brings back better memories than being around my kids.






 

1 comment:

  1. One day do you think you could put a picture of the hole swingset up? maby hmmmmm maby! I am being as patient as I can be. oh and as for the comment about your body you want me to put
    on hear oh baby work it.... how was that?

    ReplyDelete