Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun with fireworks and our friends!





The boys watching snakes grow!
Dad getting fireworks ready.
Kick ball in the park!



Watching the parade!



Saturday was so much fun for our family we went to the parade that morning. Then after that we took the kids to the park to play kick ball. We had so much fun and wore ourselves out.
After that we went home and the kids got in their swim suits and they helped steven fill water balloons I got some really great video of the water fight that ended up being a war against steven. I am making it into a movie and will post latter. After the water fight the kids just played with the hose on the slide and made the own water slide. Me and steven relaxed. It was the best! Latter that night we BBQ and our friend Jubilee and her two boys came over and watched fireworks and enjoyed steak with us. Rachel will be soooo glad when her friend kenza gets home all there is is boys around! I love weekend like this.


2 comments:

  1. Tell rachel I know how she feels. Looks like you guys had tonz of fun. thats great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to have a water balloon fight on the fourth of July. I'm going to remember that when my kids get older. Right now I now Karlie would just eat the balloon, Nicole wouldn't throw it hard enough to break it, and Bryan would think all the balloons were ment to be thrown at me!

    ReplyDelete