Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's late it is 11 pm and here I sit at my computer. Tonight was enrichment night for those who don't know I am over enrichment. Anyway as I was cleaning up tonight and the older sisters in our ward are always so appreciative and were coming up thanking me for my work on tonight's activity when out of the blue a friend of mine in the ward came up to me and gave me a block with the word Simplify wrote on it in vinyl. It was so nice of her. She told me it was because I always tell her whatever we are doing is easy and she can do it! I have always been grateful for my calling "I love it". I love to interact with the sisters each month. Tonight made it worth all the hard work. It reinforces that people are appreciative of what we do each month! So tonight I am thankful for all the sisters in my ward and I am thankful that what we do each month makes a difference to them!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so guilty. Lets just say its been a while since I went to Enrichment, but I'm promising to make more of an effort to get there after reading this. If not for my sake, for the sake of Great Enrichment leaders like yourself. :) Glad you had a good night!

    ReplyDelete