Thursday, July 16, 2009

I love to Read!

Ok everyone Summer is half over but for those of you who are looking for another great summer read I have put a few of my favorite book on here. A few common things these book share are they are all LDS fiction most are series but a few are not. Also all of these are set in the early days of the church so the are all historical.

Ok these first four books are all by the same author Annette Lyon.
They are all great my very favorite is "House on the hill". "At Journey's end" follows only one character from the first book. You do not have to read both but they are both so great I suggest it.
Now the next two have nothing to do with the first two. Both are great!
These are not a series but each book as you can tell takes place around different utah temples. I have nothing but praise for each book.


Ok this series is so great this is the story of a true family that meet and follow Joseph Smith in the beginning of the church. These books made me cheer and cry right along with the family it tells about, they are really fabulous. Just a side note the next book in this series will be out in Aug



Now for my FAVORITE books I saved the best for last! This set is wonderful it pulled me in and I could not stop till I had devoured every page of these books. There is four books to this set I just could not get a photo for book 3. It is "The Topaz" it goes between "The Emerald" and "The Ruby". I dearly love these books and have read them several times.
I LOVE to read and have read Hundreds of books (literally) lol. I have soooo many favorites. I think I will list more at a latter time. If anyone has any questions on these books or any others please feel free to ask "I have probably read it"!
Also if anyone reads any of these let me know I would love to know what you think!

1 comment: