Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pirates and pregnancy!






So Steven's sister Jennifer sent my boys a package of cloths that her son had grown out of. Now my boys love it when there cousin justin gives them stuff! Well this is the out fit Ty picked out a pair of boxers and a T-shirt. We had to tuck the shirt in the boxers just so they would stay up. Well I told him lets take a photo so Aunt Jennifer could see so he ran and got his pirate accessories that my mom had gave him last weekend. So Thanks to Grandma and Aunt Jennifer for the great outfit. By the way Jennifer we are on day two of the wrestling shirts!lol



So this is a photo I did up camping. This is my sister in-law Janice she is 18 weeks pregnant. She is just so cute with her tiny little baby bump I had to do this photo. It took a little talking to get her to pose for me BUT I WON hehehehehehehe I thought it turned out really cute.
I took one of my sister Alisha (who is also pregnant) which I will post when I get done!

3 comments:

  1. hey this is the first time somebody took a picture of my belly botton & post it so I have a reason your lucky lol,but I love it!!nice outfit Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great eye for photography,very nice. I should have done something cute like that before my tummy started to look like freddy cruger had gone wild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I know. mine isn't a cute little baby bump. Mine is big and ugly! you might as well put troys up it is most likely better looking

    ReplyDelete