Wednesday, July 8, 2009





So yesterday slade was on the deck and I look out and he is meditating! Yes meditating so I asked him what he was doing and he told me it was part of his ninja training. Then he proceeded to show me ALL of his ninja moves and have me take photo's of (Again) ALL of them. Now let me explain the first photo. This photo took 10 shot's to get as you can see slade was standing about 3-4 feet away and wanted me to take a photo of the sword as he threw it. As you can see each throw was directed at me ( that was fun). After each photo he would have to come look at what I had just taken to see if it looked cool! I love being mom!

2 comments:

  1. lol kinda funny coz how could you take a picture of something like that,that you knew for the fact that it might hit you & hurt you.you did a good job doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great!!!! tell him he will have to teach me so I can do some meditating of my own.

    ReplyDelete