Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This week all 3 of the older kids are at there Grandma Geo's so it has just been ty home this week. YES he has LOVED it and NO he does not miss them. Who would when you have mom and dad all to yourself.
This was taken when Mom , Dad and Ty went to dinner. Ohh how this child loves to get his photo taken and smiles as soon as he sees the camera.
These next photo's were taken at cabela's on our way home from droping the kids off in Nephi with Grandma and Grandpa. Ty was kinda sad he could not go so we brought him here and got him a pop gun. This was as close as he would get to the moose he was scared to death of it.

This is the most of steven's face I could get. He refused to let me take his photo there he said " I will not look like a tourist". All in all we have had a fun time this week. Let me say one thing My house is clean and has stayed clean this whole week. I LOVE it!

2 comments:

  1. Thats great. He might not want the other kids to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trista! Darling Family! I love blogs! They make me feel like people are really up to a lot of great things! Times go by so fast, I'm excited to keep updated on your darling life and family! Life is wonderful, I couldn't ask for better! Hope all is well for you all too! Where are you living??

    ReplyDelete