Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just another fun saturday!


My nephew what a cutie!

Hunter , Slade and Ethan. They all went over and posed for this. Then yelled and wanted there photo taken. :)
Riding with dad wears little guys out!
Slade with no training wheels.

Yesterday was a fun day! We went riding motorbikes and 4-wheelers with my brother and his family. We had a ton of fun. Steven had just purchased a new shade to take riding and camping. I was a really nice one. Well he took it and set it up well for about an hour or two it was great and then one of those utah microbursts came up and took it and broke all 4 legs. He thinks he can fix and I have TOTAL faith in him. Yesterday was the first time slade has rode his motorbike without his training wheels. He did great he tipped over once and then away he went and never stopped. He rode just as fast and hard as the other boys and never let them get to far away from him. Anyway here are some fun photos of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Our new nephiew sure looks like a willis! he is soooo cute. I think that is the first time I have seen him. That is sad. Camping will be fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you guys were into Motorcylces. Sure looks fun. I'm jealous. Miss ATV's they are not real big up here.

    ReplyDelete