Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We are losing two dear members of our household soon! Maybe as soon as this weekend. They have been with us from the day we moved to our home in clearfield. BUT for every family the time comes to move on and leave the past behind. I will not talk about all that you did for our family with our kids because lets face it they don't care! I have appreciated you though but lets face it I am glad t0 see the two of you go! You have served us well for many years you warmed our baths and your hot water cleaned our dishes. You kept our food nice and cold and our yummy ice cream frozen. You have to realize this is not personal but one of you run all the time you have a hole in your bottom and all your cold air escapes. I cringe at the power bill you are causing me. As for the other one you I REALLY wont be shedding any tears over. You run out of hot water half way through my shower. Just when I start shaving my legs you give up and blast me with ice cold water on my bottom! That totally defeats the whole shaving process! Yes I think I am a little angry because of this. So yes I will be replacing you with a new shiny stainless steel freezer on the bottom model and I will now have 10 gallons more hot water. But thanks for 8 great years!
PS....... No I have NOT lost my mind! lol

3 comments:

  1. It is sad to see those firsts go but in the long run you are better of...sometimes. i am facing the same dilema with all of my firsts. one day the replacement will have to happen and on that day I will be happy like you but there will be that twinge of hurt. sorrry for your pain congrats on the new members of the house hold:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts!! I love your post about Ty, he is so funny.

    ReplyDelete