Sunday, August 2, 2009

My weekend!

So starting Friday I signed up for a class at the Apple store to work with My computer. This is the finished product of that lesson. I took a photo of Ty and put it over a photo from our trip to vegas it was taken at the Luxor! I thought it was kinda cute.
If you notice this is the same photo from the post right before this one!
On saturday afternoon we got the little pool out for the kids to play in while I worked on a poster for enrichment night. I love saturdays in the backyard. I will be sad to see summer leave.
Rachel will pose for anything.
Boys being boys.
Having fun in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun at class. I'm going to do the book covers for my grandma this week and I'll be giving you a call if I need help. :)

    ReplyDelete