Saturday, September 19, 2009







I sit here and type this clean of the layers of dirt from this weekend! I love camping and riding motorcycles however both are very dirty so when combined you get really FILTHY. Friday night we met my brother and his family for a weekend of hobo dinners, hotdogs, motorbikes, four wheelers, laughing, talking and good times! We decided we needed one more camp trip before winter and it was fun. Now as for the photos. The top two are of a dirt devil that blew through camp it was so big I had to take it in two photo's. I don't think I have seen one this tall before. Next comes my Slade , Hunter then Steven and Ty. Last but not least is me and Rachel. We had a great time. I love fun weekends like this. Well we made it home and unloaded the trailer bathed and fed the kids put them to bed and at last I am relaxing. SO goodnight all!

Side note the top photo was added after I posted this. Here it is mom enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun but I bet not as fun without me!!! haaa haaa you miss me dont you.

    ReplyDelete