Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So today You will be getting yet another dose of my rambling thoughts of the day.
There are so many things I am looking forward to I thought I might as well share them with all of you! As always I am looking forward to fall. I love fall the leaves, the sights, the cool air. I LOVE to bake in the fall so this would be the next thing I am looking forward to. I am looking forward to burning all my fall Scentsy bars (mmmmmm). I am looking forward to going camping and 4-wheeling with my brothers family. I am looking forward to going to this is the place monument with my family for the day. I am looking forward to my sister and sister-in law having their babies so I can squeeze and love them and smell them too (YOU know babies always smell yummy)! I am looking forward to having family photo's done (yes I am the only one in this family who is). I am looking forward to Steven and my weekend away at the B&B I booked :)
I am looking forward to going to my parents to visit. I am looking forward to "The Proposal" coming to DVD (That movie is soooo good). Last but not least I look forward to each weekend when my kids all climb on my bed and watch a movie with me and steven. Where they will all fall asleep before the movie is over.

1 comment:

  1. Those all sound like great things to look forward to. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete