Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Imagination!



So in life you meet people who have a smile that brightens everyones day. You meet people who's laughter is contagious. Those who are so kind everyone want's to be there friend. Every once in a while you will meet a truly unique person. A person who is different but in such a great way it just makes you love them all the more. My Slade is just such a person. After 5 years with my sweet little boy I have learned alot. This week I have learned an important lesson. After the last week of slade being in school I have realized why I always have such a mess in my house. Now I always knew he made ALOT of the mess with the Pillows, BLankets, Dragons, Matchbox cars, so on and so forth. Thats it though that is the reason right there in front of me. Slade's imagination is far to large for my home. There is not enough room for the castle. The living room is too small for the ninja fights. The couch will never be tall enough for the sky diving. The princess will always need her bodyguard outside of her door. The ju ju mens jungle will never have enough pillows and blankets to make a big enough tent and the matchbox race track through the kitchen will never be long enough. So that is Slade a little boy with an imagination sooo large he will defiantly make an impression in this large world!

1 comment:

  1. That is the best description I have ever heard for slade!! That made me cry. I know I shouldn't have favorites but if I was forsed to name one I would have to admit that he would take it. I have a soft place in my heart for him. Most likely cause he reminds me a lot of us as kids. Give him a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete