Monday, September 28, 2009



So today Ty was soooo bored he found the yatzee game. Well he followed me around for 30 min or so crying plllleeeeaaaassssee play. So I finally sat down and started to play with him. Well we started out playing the RIGHT way. I would roll the dice and mark my score and then he would roll the dice and I would mark his score. Well after a few turn's we had to play the TY WAY. We went from using the dice to the chips. I had the score card taken from me and he proceeded to keep score for us. Now I am not sure but some how I lost! I am still trying to figure that one out. It all worked out for the best 1- It kept Ty busy for awhile and 2- I learned a whole new game.




So who says you can't camp, have a fire and roast marshmallow's all in your living room. The boys on saturday set up their tent and roasted marshmallow's over the clone helmet campfire.
The bad thing about having an oldest sister and then all brothers is alot of stuff around the house is left over from the oldest (sister). However till they complain really loud they can use it!




2 comments:

  1. that is awsome. I remember the days when we played games like that. oh wait..... wasent that like last week we played make believe? lol. who cares if the tent has barbi on it. it is just a hot cick on the tent:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of mom looses the "TY" game (Just Kidding). I loose whenever I play games with Nicole too. :) I love the that your boys will play camp out in a Pink Barbie doll tent. Have you ever asked them to play campout with that tent in the back yard? :)

    ReplyDelete