Wednesday, September 23, 2009


I will tie your shoe.
I will cook your meals and feed you.
I will clean your knee put a band aid on it and kiss it better.
I will teach you to pick up your toys, sit still in church, not be mean to others.
I will help you learn to love by loving you.
I will teach you about Heavenly Father and Jesus and my love of them.
I will help you with your homework and make sure it's done.
I will take you to school and pick you up and listen about your day.
I will put you to bed even when you don't want to so you wont be tired at school.
I will love you even when you do wrong.
I will love you when you accomplish all you set out to.
I will watch you grow and cherish the person you become.
I will talk with you when you need to talk.
I will listen to you when you need an ear to hear your thoughts.
I will love you for eternity because I am what God created me to be.
I am your Mother.

Just my random thought for the day!

1 comment: