Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another sunday another embarrassing moment!


NOTE: For those with children and who have been at the 1pm time at church will completely understand the following story!
So we are at the 1pm time slot this year in our ward. Well we got the kids ready and I offered ty a snack which he didn't want right then so we left for church. Well he was doing really good the first hour and a half and then right before sacrament I see the primary president coming toward me in sunday school with Ty in tow. Oh no what now! Well she hands him over to me and I asked what was wrong really hoping she would say he just had to go Potty. Now really in my gut I new that was not it. Well she begins to explain how he got tired and hungry and decided he was going to leave and come get me and Steven to go home RIGHT NOW! Well his teachers tried to stop him and wouldn't let him leave. Well he got very upset and began hitting and kicking them THEY ARE IN THEIR SEVENTIES! Here is my 3 year old BEATING UP little old ladies. OH MY GOSH I was soooooooo embarrassed . So then after class I had to go find his teachers and apologize. They were really nice about it. They told me he was really good till he got tired and hungry. Anyway by the time sacrament rolled around and Ty was running in and out getting drinks and the two other boys were giggling and had to pee at least 5 times each we were done. I grabbed my kids with 30 min left of sacrament and left. We will try this again next week and I am praying it will go better!

3 comments:

  1. wow do I know how you feel! check my blog out for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go thru Jennes blog to find you, I was hoping you put this on! It's too funny and exactly how Sundays are feel for me. We left early also. BTW- Love the bedspread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same time schedule in our ward. I KNOW how you feel! :) I am starting to MAKE my kids eat before we leave for church.

    ReplyDelete