Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day!

So a few weeks ago I asked Steven which he would rather plan our anniversary or valentines day? Our anniversary is the 10th of feb. Well after putting the decision off for a week he finally decided to take our anniversary so that left me with valentines. Well it was a ton of fun. I booked reservations at Corbins for four and I invited my parents to come along since they were in town. Dinner was so much fun! Corbins is seriously my favorite restaurant it is so good and has such a great atmosphere. We had such a good time with my parents there. Well after dinner my parents went to my sisters house and Steven and I went home and watched Couples Retreat. The whole evening was to much fun. So I think my date night was a success! Now we will see what Steven has up his sleeve for our anniversary. Oh I should add this I moved our anniversary date night till the end of Fed. because it is so close to valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment