Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We are home!



We are finally home! Ty has spent the last couple of days in the hospital with pneumonia (yes I had to spell check that one lol). Let me tell you it SUCKS sleeping on the chair's in the hospital. You just doze off when respiratory therapy comes in or nurses so you are back awake. At one point I had fallen asleep and both my hands lost circulation and were numb. Well the nurse came in woke us up and asked if I could help her . My hands were NUMB! Now she is standing there waiting looking at me, at this point I was sleep deprived, in the same cloths as the day before and blind from the light she had just turned on! So what did I do I started laughing uncontrollably I am talking till there was tears in my eye's. Well she stands there staring like I have lost my mind. At this point she ask's "are you alright" which makes me laugh harder. I finally get out " I can't feel my hands"! After a few minutes they were down to just the tingling and we were done. He is doing better but we are quarantined to the house until further notice. Now the Dr had told me we couldn't take Ty out and to keep anyone away who has a cold or has had one recently away form him. However when you pick up your prescriptions and the pharmacist gives you a ten minute lecture on the effects of his medicine and what can happen if he is exposed it kinda make a knot in your stomach. We are home now and he is soooooo happy to be here. If he wont take his medicine all I have to say is "Well we will just go back to the hospital" oh boy he opens wide! lol
Above are photo's Ty took. He started getting sad and a little restless so I handed him my camera.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you are all home, feeling better, and sleeping in your own beds. :)

    ReplyDelete