Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh so tired!

Ok so if it could get worse it did yesterday! I had to go to Rachel's Parent teacher conference yesterday afternoon so my sister came to watch the boys while I was gone. Well we had no sooner finished and started looking at the book fair when my cell phone rings it is Christine "you need to come home right now, Slade is throwing up everywhere". AAAAAAAAAAAA I felt like screaming. Ty CAN NOT be around anyone sick his immune system is down right now. So I came home and have now spent the last day and a half trying to keep them apart. I was up all night between slade throwing up and Ty coughing. I feel like a walking zombie today. At some point today I am going to force myself to get dressed and go to the boys parent teacher conferences and maybe just maybe pick up the house! lol
Ok I feel better I have complained, felt sorry for myself and whined a little now I will get busy! lol

1 comment: