Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh how I need summer.




I was sitting at my computer going through my photo's wanting it to be spring. I have cabin fever. I want to walk outside with nothing but a light jacket. I want to feel the sun again. I want to plan a motorcycle trip. I want to go camping and sit by the lake for the afternoon. I want to watch the kids faces as their roasted marshmallow catches fire and they hurry to blow it out! I want to sit in the backyard all day on saturday and BBQ. I now believe winter is God's way of making appreciate the beauty of summer. Now don't get me wrong winter has defiantly got it's perks but we are now in that in-between time. When there is no snow for sledding but still to cold to go for the day and too muddy. SO for now I will just post some fun photo's of last summer while I wait for the time I can start posting our adventures of this summer.

2 comments:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sisa! Can't wait for spring. And I am so double excited because Jason will FINALLY be a normal working man in the spring instead of an insane work-a-holic type.

    ReplyDelete