Friday, February 19, 2010

It is DONE!

Torri Bell Photography website has finally launched! I am so excited. This is truly my baby at this point. I have been working so long on getting myself online but it has been worth it. I have been taking photo's for some time now and have needed to do this for awhile. It is done and I am thrilled. I have expanded I will now be doing photo's In Garfield and Wayne counties and I will also be going to Tooele. I am also going to be doing a give a way soon so check www.torribellphotography.blogspot.com to find out when!

1 comment:

  1. This is so NEAT! I"m excited for you and hope it goes well. If we make it to Utah this year; I will keep you in mind for my family pictures; since our photographer here moved to San Diego last month. :) Congrats and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete