Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ju Ju men!


































So this is my Little Hunter. His friend Dubby has a rip stick and Hunter really wanted to ride it. Well if you have ever seen them they only have 2 wheels and 2 spots to put your feet. If you move your feet you crash all you can do is wiggle them. Well he really wanted to do it so for 3-4 nights straight all he did was practice on it for hours. Well he finally got it! Now he does great. He is so persistent.















So this is my 3 darling boys playing "Ju Ju Men". When I asked them some time ago when they started playing it what it was they told me they were Jungle men. So now this is one of their favorite games. They wear nothing but their shorts and make tents of all the pillows and blankets. Well this is them eating their lunch in the Jungle.


1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a great game to me! loads of fun. Now I have seen those rip sticks and I am pritty sure I would hurt myself on those things. more power to hunter!

    ReplyDelete