Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I can't believe it but it really happened!

So I did it! It really happened. I did not think it would but it did. I always thought I would take care of it before it would get to this point. It took only 1 year just 1 year. I am not sure if that is good or bad. Does it mean I go over board ? I think it means I need to do something about it. Well that is obvious!
What you say! Well the other night at Enrichment night I had a friend of mine taking photo's of the fashion show I was doing. Well half way through she called over to me and told me MY MEMORY CARD IS FULL! 2000 Photo's is what it has on it. Now before you say "why dont you take those off". Let me say I have EVERY photo on my camera on my computer and backed up too! So you say why do you have that many photo's on your card. Well I am TERRIBLE at developing photo's. Plus not all those photos need to be developed. So I have never been one to make New Year's resolutions BUT I am making a Mid Year resolution to start developing photos every month. Wish me luck! You DON'T even want to know what is on my other one lol!

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome centerpieces. I an not very good at printing my pictures off either. We stayed at Ideal Beach in Bear Lake. Valerie made all of the arrangements. We have stayed there before and it is really nice. You are so close to the lake, you just walk down from the resort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me some copies of our enrichment night. My sister-in-law wants to see. I love the way the centerpiece turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo yo Looks great. You are awsome at enrichment. why don't you come do our enrichment for a change!!

    ReplyDelete