Friday, August 21, 2009

So it is late as I sit here. So my brain is not at a full function. Lets see I am just going to post some random things about myself.
1- I LOVE chocolate chip cookie's BUT without chocolate chips. (I know I know)
2- I love to read and every day I feed all the kids and send them on their way then I sit down and take a hour lunch (sometimes less) and just eat my lunch and read.
3-I love to watch super cross and freestyle motocross.
4- #3 leads to #4 I love to ride my 4 wheeler with my family.
5- I love to camp.
6- I love to go with my Husband for the weekend.
7-I love to sit outside with my friend and talk for HOURS.
8- I love a good movie. Now I am NOT a couch potato however I love movies.
9- I really like raspberry cheese cake shakes from Arctic circle.
10-I enjoy my church calling as the Enrichment leader.
11- I LOVE to take photo's. Mostly of kids.
12-I REALLY like it when Steven scratches my back. LOL
13-I love Saturdays when steven is home.
14-I love fall.
15- I LOVE Boulder mountain especially in the fall.
16-I love to go to my parents home. It is such a wonderful place to take my kids and relax.
17-I love when my parents come to visit.
18-I love Mexican food.
19- I love the holidays and all the wonderful memories we make with our kids.
20-I love to see my kids faces on christmas morning.
21- I think Conan O'brian Is so funny.
22- I love books about the west and church history.
23-I love Bath and Body works lotion and body spray.
24- I love to smell nice.
25- I love Jewelry.
26- I LOVE LOVE LOVE handbags! It just makes me giddy to think of getting a new one.
27-I love doing anything with Steven and my kids!
Now that I have rambled on for too long. This is just a small taste of me!

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe I didn't make it on your list. I am heart broken.... Thats it you aren't on my list! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of myself for knowing a lot of that! I love Oatmeal Choc. Chip cookies without the chips, so I get ya!

    ReplyDelete