Sunday, August 23, 2009




Well I really don't have anything to post today. This was the highlight of my afternoon. I made my kids endure me taking their photos. Tomorrow we will start school! My sleeping in has come to end for now. The first day of school was always so exciting. Picking out which outfit your would wear the first day. Getting to see who was in your class and getting to meet your teacher for the first time. Rachel has her outfit all picked out. The boys I don't think really care.
We shall see how tomorrow goes!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all those big beautiful eyes!!! They are all sooo cute! My list will be awsome as soon as I come up with one!! Mark my words. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking You should sooo Copy those Pics of the boys and do one like that of Rachel and then frame them. They are way to cute to not put up.

    ReplyDelete