Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So I am defiantly in a list making mood! I sat down yesterday and made a list of 21 things I need to do before fall. I know I am on a time crunch now. Now that I sit here and think I will be adding #22 to the list when I am done ( Bottle peach jam, Make and Bottle peach pie filling). So back to my list! It consists of now 22 things that HAVE to be done. Such as let's see this one is #5 Wash and oil fronts of cupboards or #10 clean out and wash fridge Or #11 12 & 13 clean out mine, steven and rachel's closets. My personal favorite though ,oh I don't know # 20 clean carpets or even better # 9 wash wall's. So now that I have depressed myself remembering my list. I will now list my favorite things about summer (like I said I am in the list making mood)!
1- Late summer nights. I love sitting outside watching the kids play till its to dark to see anymore.
2-No school. I know most mom's are dyeing for school to start. I enjoy sleeping in. The fighting I'm not the happiest with but what do you do.
3-I LOVE to BBQ outside.
4- Saturday's in the backyard with the kids.
5- The fourth of July.
6- Camping.
7-Riding Motorcycles and 4-wheelers.
8-Fishing.
9- Ice cream
10- Spending time with my Family.

1 comment:

  1. #11 should be going to visit my favorite sister but that hasn't happened yet. Maby when it is all cold and dreary up there you will come and visit me cause it will still be warm hear. lol

    ReplyDelete