Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Last night was AWSOME!










So last night was sooooo awesome. If you can't tell from the photo's and if you have talked to me in the last two weeks you know I went to the Poison/ Def lepard concert! We had awesome seats. The music was great and they sounded just as good as they did when I was in middle school and high school. Although either we were way to close to the speaker's, or my ears are not what they use to be in High school because the rest of the night it sounded like I had ear plugs in. I have to admit they are still a little muffled today (IT WAS WORTH IT) lol. We had V.I.P tickets so we had dinner there before the show and it was really good. There was a concierge who would bring around drinks for you. At one point I was two inches from steven's ear yelling and he still could not hear me. On the way home though we were driving and I could hear wind whistling so just as I was saying something to steven the car computer screen said we had low tire pressure. Well not 1 min latter it said we had a tire going flat. So steven to the first off ramp and as soon as he opened the door we could hear the sound of our tire going flat. Well steven jumped back in and said we had maybe 3 min before it was all the way flat. So we hurried and found a school parking lot and pulled in. Well as steven jumped out of the car the rim hit the ground (talk about good timing). Now I will be the first to admit I LOVE the conveniences in cars now. We would not have know we had a flat till we were on the rim if it had not been for the sensor's in the tires telling us. Then we would have been on the dark freeway changing it. Well after 30 min we were on the road again. Even with a flat tire my night was AWSOME!
ps I know I kinda have a cheesy smile but it was the only photo I had of us. lol

1 comment:

  1. You SUCK!!! I so would have had a blast along with you. Brett looks awsome!!

    ReplyDelete