Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello all!  We have returned from Vegas a little tired but we had a great time. Well that was 4 days of alot of walking, laughing, and great times. I think we walked at least 10 miles so by the end of each night we were a little sore. This is a photo of us at Caesars Palace by this point on friday we had walked so far that we got slushies and just sat for an hour resting our legs. 




                                                                                   
So this is me and Tim Mcgraw! Ok so what if he is wax.  This is at Madame Tussauos. It was crazy some of those Wax people looked so real!                         
                                              








This is Steven and Julia Roberts.  Cool huh!









                                       

This one was so crazy real! For those who don't know it is Richard Petty.
We just stood there 
staring. I was just waiting for him to say " Hey stop starring" lol.

                     








This is Steven in front of the Nascar for M&M's.







This was us at the Fountains at Caesars Palace.










This is the Roller coaster Steven rode at the New York New York motel and NO I did not ride! I am Terrified of Heights and that thing is High .






Well those are just a few of the photo's I took while there.  Alot of stuff we went and saw wouldn't let me take photo's. We had a great time! I think I will post one of the photo's I took at the Venetian at the top of this page. They have such great architecture there. I have alot of great stories from there. The best was the day we saw the 7" tall transvestite with boobs the size of cantaloupes and they were real! Crazy stuff in Vegas.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you two had a great time. Now reality hits you like a ton of brick I'm sure. Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you finally got away! It sounds like it was worth all the waiting and planning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!!!! I am really glad you had a great time

    ReplyDelete