Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well I have returned from a successful shopping trip! I got 4 new outfits that I feel look pretty good. I got my hair cut by the women I refer to as the  "Greek Goddess" of Hair cutting. I think it looks great. She is so fantastic. I even picked up steven some pants and a shirt to wear on vacation too. I stopped and got a bunch of groceries at maceys case lot sale. Now I am going to go be a slave driver and make my kids clean the house back up again after destroying it while I was gone. It was a nice morning shopping by myself, Quiet, No chasing anyone. Ahhhhhh .
Now the peace ends just as I was sitting here reflecting on my morning hunter just walked in and informed me the new small (cute) body sponge I just bought for my trip is now part of the landscaping in the back yard. Apparently slade took it in the yard while I was gone and played in the dirt and wood bark with it. Excuse me while I go to my happy place..................... There I think I will be ok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment