Thursday, March 26, 2009


So hello to all today. I seem to be in a good mood today because today is thursday and that means tomorrow is friday then the weekend ( I know but really I don't have much more to look forward to). So I was looking at Kenzies blog and she tagged me so here goes. I am suppose to put the 4th photo in the 4th folder in my photo's on my computer.


So this is it! This is Ty at the park we went to for lunch after Rachel's Baptism. He just looked so dang cute. Well that was kinda fun. I got looking at photo's I haven't looked at in awhile. So here goes I tag Andrea, Alisha, Jenny, Erin, Janice. :)





2 comments:

  1. lol I remembered that picture!!!Its so nice & warm sunny day!!Im ready for spring & summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I love it!!! That is my favorite tag

    ReplyDelete