Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This was the banner my kids made for us. We walked in and they were so proud. Im just a little slow getting this one on.
So yesterday I put a blueberry cheesecake scentsy  in my burner and when steven got home he thought I had made cupcakes. He was so excited and not happy when I told him I didn't have any. So he just called me and told me since I had fooled him I now have to make him some real cupcakes! It's a good thing I love him so darn much. So I will make him some filled cupcakes today.  I am so excited for sat. I am going to BBQ in the backyard. :} Well ttfn ( how many of you know many of you know what that means!)

2 comments:

  1. anyone who knows who tigger know what that means!!! love ya tonz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trista,
    If you know txt(a.k.a. text and also known as) talk you know what it is!
    LOL :)

    ReplyDelete