Monday, March 23, 2009


So this weekend we celebrated Steven's Birthday that is really tomorrow but anyhow this is what he did to celebrate. He painted the deck! Now I'm not complaining I just wished he got a little more excited about his birthday. When I told him we should celebrate it all he said was " Oh when is my birthday. HMMM I would have forgot about that if you hadn't reminded me." Every time I asked what he wanted for dinner or desert I would get " I don't know". 




So this is what I made. It was a new recipe I got off of  www.kraftfoods.com I love that web site Anytime I need a recipe for dinner I just get on there and type in what ingredients I do have and it will pull up a ton of recipes. 
This was a strawberry shortcake cheesecake. Yummy!





This is what the boys did while steven painted the deck. They made tents with my blankets.







This is rachel In her DIRTY room. Smiling when she thinks this is just a fun photo!








This is rachel glaring at me when I told her I was going to post this on my blog! I hope she doesn't see this. lol





So this was my weekend! It was fun non the less. As for my           monday I had 7 kids in my house from 6am till 4 pm need I say more!

No comments:

Post a Comment