Friday, March 6, 2009

Today is friday and yes Steven is working this weekend again. I will be running errands and cleaning all weekend. I bought myself new tennis shoes last night and I am still trying to decide If I like them. Well I like them I'm still on the fence about if they are going to be super comfy or not. I am going to go look for some cloths for me on sat. I hate buying cloths for myself. I know what I like and I just never can find it. You know those cloths that make you feel like you look great Or if I do find it it will be way out of my price range. :(
The kids are being quiet for a minute I hope they are not into something! Most likely they are getting a large amount of toys out and I will end up putting them all away. I sure hope my Scentsy gets in before I leave for Vegas so I can deliver it on my way down. I wish I had it some days by the time you have changed 5-6 diapers you really need something.
I just love the movie Mamma Mia. You just cant watch that movie without wanting to sing along. Sure some think it is kinda cheesy but what is wrong with cheesy any more life is depressing enough at times why not sit back sing along and smile for a minute.
Well those are my random thoughts for today.  I hope to all who read this I didn't bore you to much. 

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!! Life needs to be a little more cheesy.. You are not boring it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamma Mia is a family favorite around here. I need to go and get comfy tennis shoes too! Small world. :)

    ReplyDelete