Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So I have started the new Annette Lyon Book and I can't remember the name right now. I left the book out in my car so I will add the name latter. So far it's really good I will keep you updated. But if you have read any of her temple series you know how great her books are . They are so filled with romance (yes i'm a sucker for it) and history of the church and the first four temples in utah. "House on the hill" is my favorite!!!!  How great are books. A book lets you escape to some where, Travel back in time, Learn,  or be inspired. I am someone who truly appreciates a good book. I have many books and have read them all. I love to buy books but only If I truly love the book and only if I can get it for a good deal ( yep i'm cheap) lol! I read read most of my books at least 2-3 times each with the exception of "House on the hill" that one I have read at least 15 times. I love romance with lds history in it. Annette Lyon and Jennie Hansen are my fav's. 
So my  advice for today is let the housework wait an hour and sit down with a good book.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment