Friday, March 27, 2009


So todays blog will be mostly about Slade just because he was so dang funny today.


I was sitting in the living room and slade yells in to me and says "Don't throw away my stuff in the fridge mom OK". Now after 
a few minutes I began to wonder what the heck I'm not suppose to throw away. So I went to the fridge and this is what I saw! Snow balls or slush balls more like it.



They were all over. 
Yes my fridge is full but give 
me a break there is 6 of us around 
here. So anyway we compromised I gave him a bowl to keep them in and a few hours latter I went and dumped out the water.







This is a picture Slade colored today! He was so proud of it.

























 These are all poses Slade made me take of him with his picture I still have about 4 more on my camera. These are the ones I liked the most though.

2 comments:

  1. hello wats up??I got a tag for you!!Just grab when you have time!!talk to you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont get the tags? Pleasse explane when I talk to you next?

    ReplyDelete